The Ajiaco soup is a mix of sliced potatoes of different varieties, corn and guasca herb. This soup’s ingredients have high nutritional benefits. For instance, the potato is a source of proteins, carbohydrates, potassium, vitamins and minerals; likewise, the corn is a source of minerals, vitamins and fiber.
- Innocuous product whose organoleptic characteristics (smell, color, texture, aroma and flavor) are preserved for a two-year period of time.
- Must be preserved at a temperature of -18C°. Do not refreeze.
- In a soup pot, boil 5 chicken breast with diced onions, salt and pepper to taste for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred it.
- Add the content of the frozen Ajiaco into the chicken broth and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until the soup has the desired thickness.
- Serve it with the chicken, light cream and capers if wanted.