The palm fruit is an ovoid shaped fruit whose colors go from yellow to red. It is an exotic fruit, known by being a source of proteins, phosphorus, vitamins, calcium and iron.
- Innocuous product whose organoleptic characteristics (smell, color, texture, aroma and flavor) are preserved for a two-year period of time.
- Must be preserved at a temperature of -18C°. Do not refreeze.
- Scientific name: Bactris gasipaes
- The palm fruit can be cooked until its skin is easy to peel; sprinkle salt and/or spread honey if wished.
- This product can be used to prepare chutneys, juices and jams.